Hunter/Hunted: A Pirates of the Spanish Main Campaign
One aspect to this campaign that is not mentioned in the book is going to be Loyalty.
Each group in the crew has loyalties to different groups and each person is going have and earn a certain amount of loyalty from other characters and groups.
- Unchangeably Loyal – This person or group will always side with the target. The bond is too deep to change by any of your actions.
Fiercely Loyal – Barring any massive betrayal, this person or group will always side with the target.
- Very Loyal – This person or group will, on occasion, fail to side with the target, but only if there is a very good reason, or if a different loyalty interferes.
- Loyal – This person or group has a high amount of respect for the target and will side with them, even if it requires a little faith and or trust. They’re not puppets and they’re more than willing to go a different way.
- Neutral – This person/group will act in their own interests, no matter what.
- Antagonistic – This person/group has no interest in helping the target. If the opportunity to hurt the target or rob them of power arises, they’re more inclined that direction.
- Hateful – This person or group will go out of their way to ruin, if not outright kill, the target and can be the source of plans to that end.